Magnaglo Carrier II Oil is used to suspend wet (oil) method magnetic particles when water is not used as a suspension vehicle. It has virtually no odor or fluorescence and possesses a flash point in excess of 200°F allowing it to meet OSHA requirements for a Class III B liquid.
- Magnaflux Magnavis Dry Method Non-Fluorescent Magnetic Powders
- Magnaflux Magnavis Non-Fluorescent Inspection Kit
- Magnaflux Magnavis WCP-2 Contrast Paint
- Magnaflux Magnavis 7HF Black Visible Magnetic Particle Bath
- Magnaflux Magnavis 7C Black Visible Wet Method Dry Powder Concentrate
- Magnaflux Magnaglo Portable Fluorescent Inspection Kit
Are you ready to move forward?