Magnavis WCP-2 Contrast Paint provides a white background that enhances magnetic particle indications. It is composed of acetone and inorganic pigments and utilizes a carbon dioxide aerosol propellant for ease of application.
Magnavis WCP-2 is designed for use in applications where the contrast in color between the part being tested and the magnetic particles being used is insufficient for reliable identification of flaws. WCP-2 can be used with both dry and wet-method magnetic particles.
- Magnaflux Magnavis Dry Method Non-Fluorescent Magnetic Powders
- Magnaflux Magnavis Non-Fluorescent Inspection Kit
- Magnaflux Magnavis WCP-2 Contrast Paint
- Magnaflux Magnavis 7HF Black Visible Magnetic Particle Bath
- Magnaflux Magnavis 7C Black Visible Wet Method Dry Powder Concentrate
- Magnaflux Magnaglo Portable Fluorescent Inspection Kit
Are you ready to move forward?